Protection in criminal cases
- escort during searches, interrogations;
- formation of a legal position, evidence base;
- participation in negotiations to conclude a deal with the investigation;
- alternative proposals, taking into account the procedural status of the client.
Services at the trial stage:
- analysis of the indictment in order to identify weaknesses, opportunities for its return to the investigation;
- submission of applications, petitions;
- attracting additional resources (human rights organizations, government agencies, etc.);
- representation in court.