We start with representing the client during preparation or already during the audit and defend in court. We accompany taxation issues both within the country and cross-border transactions. We offer not only an effective solution to current problems, but also options for eliminating or minimizing potential tax risks, taking into account the constant changes in tax legislation.
- tax planning of investment activities and business in general (both nationally and internationally);
- tax structuring of transactions, analysis of tax risks of individual transactions;
- comprehensive legal support of tax audits (support of interaction with tax authorities in connection with the audit; preparation of objections to the audit report; preparation of administrative complaints against tax notifications-decisions; preparation of statements of claim to cancel tax notifications-decisions);
- administrative and judicial appeal against various decisions of tax authorities, as well as actions and inactions of the fiscal service;
- legal support in disputes on the claim of the tax authorities against the taxpayer;
- tax advice on the application of taxes and fees;
- tax expertise of various contracts;
- audit of the contractual framework and business organization for tax risks;
- full accounting, tax, personnel outsourcing;
- creation of an individual tax history.