Mediation and pre-trial conflict resolution
1. Initial stage services:
- Analyzing an opponent in order to detect personal or business vulnerabilities.
- Providing the client with possible negotiating leverage with the opponent.
- Entering negotiations with an opponent, discovering joint interests.
- Organization of a meeting with an opponent.
2. Negotiation services:
- Keeping minutes of the meeting, fixing proposals and discrepancies in the subjects of discussion.
- Preparation of protocols of disagreements, establishing possible solutions.
- Analysis of a possible settlement agreement / preparation of the text of the settlement agreement and further discussion with the parties.
3. Services of the trial stage:
- Sending the necessary petitions to the court in order to provide a deadline for signing the settlement agreement.
- Sending the necessary documents to the court in order to confirm the amicable agreement by the court.
- Closing of court proceedings based on the signing of an amicable agreement.