PRE-TRIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Attorneys and lawyers of SBH Law Offices have great experience in representing the client's interests in negotiations with counterparties and reaching agreements on the out-of-court dispute settlement. This format will save the client time and will help to achieve the result as soon as possible. Attorneys and lawyers at SBH Law Offices provide services such as:
- Analysis of documents to form a position in negotiations.
- Assistance in the formation of a proposal on behalf of the client to resolve the dispute out of court and access to negotiations.
- Formation of a negotiating position, proposing possible solutions for the client.
- Preparation of agreements for the purpose of pre-trial settlement of the dispute.
PRE-TRIAL AND PRE-CONTRACTUAL ANALYSIS OF THE CONTRACTOR AND ASSESSMENT OF THE PROSPECTS OF THE DISPUTE
As practice shows, not every counterparty is solvent. The counterparty's lack of assets may mean that in case of going to court and receiving a positive decision for the client, it will not be possible to collect physically anything from the opponent. To ensure that the interests of the client are respected, attorneys and lawyers of SBH Law Offices provide the following services:
- Analysis of the client's primary documents in order to assess the prospects for possible debt collection from the opponent, as well as possible risks identification.
- Analysis of the opponent for the presence of the last assets, for further foreclosure on them to pay off the debt to the client, with the subsequent provision of a report on the opponent's solvency.
Sometimes the only solution is to go to court. The procedure for preparing the necessary documents and collecting the evidence base require a thorough approach and discussion of the legal position. Attorneys and lawyers of SBH Law Offices provide the following services:
- Analysis of documents to assess the possibilities and necessity of writing a claim.
- Formation of a claim position, preparation and submission of a corresponding claim.
- Provision of further legal assistance based on the results of the review of the claim by the opponent.
- Carrying out work on requesting the information necessary to represent the client's interests and collecting evidence for the court.
- Preparation of statements of claim / appeal and cassation complaints in commercial and civil jurisdictions in order to represent the client's interests in court.